I learned that Ferdinand Magellan was a Portuguese explorer who sailed for the Spanish king. He only had one great voyage because he was murdered at one of the islands he stopped at. He was discriminated against because he was Portuguese so he had to find anyone who would work for him. His great voyage wasn't so great because out of the five ships that left only one made it back to Spain. Also one of those ships abandoned him in the middle of the journey.
I learned that antonio Banderas wanted to be a soccer player but got hurt so he couldn't play so he decieded to go in to the drama club and went all over spain.
1.the first thing i learned was that his real name is Joseph Cartagena. 2.Fat joe also started Terror squad his on music label back in 1992. 3.Fat Joe's first album was Represent, and was released in 1993. 4.He owns a barbershop, a clothing store called Fat Joe's Halftime, and runs his own fashion line. 5.Fat Joe is married and has three children.
I learned that Benicio Del Toro was born in Puerto Rico and lived in Pennsylvania. He went to college in California. He acted in a play in New York City. He went to school for acting while he was in New York and California. Has starred in many award winning movies.
The things that i have learned about my hispanic person are all interesting to me. She was latin's music most respected vocalist, 2nd child of 14 siblings, ten time grammy nominee, has a street named after her in miami in her honor,and became famous after winning a talent show.
1.Mark Sanchez is a Mexican Americam. 2.Mark Sanchez wasn't always at quarterback. 3.Mark Sanchez had a successful year in high school throwing over 2,600 yards. 4.The position he started at before quarterback was line backer and and fullback. 5.Mark Sanchez also made the playoffs i the same year he started which was the 2009-2010 season.
My hispanic person was Sofia Vergara and five things I learned about her is that she recently is engaged to her boy friend Nick loeb. She was born in Columbia on july 7th 19,1972. She also has one son named marlo and he's 19. Before becoming an actress/model she went to college for pre-denistry then dropped out two semesters shy of graduation to become a model.
Juan Carlos the first is the king of spain. Enter the military at seventeen. Is the grandson to Alfonso the tweleth. He's been married for over 48 years. He has three children and four or five grandchildren.
There are alot of things that I learn about my hispanic person Alomar Roberto like he won alot of awards like his first American League award and also most valuable player at the 1992 American League Championship Series.Another thing I learn about my hispanic person is that he started his major league baseball career in 1988 with the San Diego Padres.I learn that Alomer Roberto was rank #8 among the top50 all time.Alomer lowest batting average was .282 in the year 1998 because he had surgery.The last thing I learn about him is that he retire from baseball in the year 2005.
The five things that i learn about my hispanic person is that he attended Polytechnic High School and later Belmont High, he have 13 children from three different women, He lived in Italy and became a major figure in world cinema, he had battle with throat cancer,And he Became a naturalized U.S. citizen in 1947. Anothy Quinn is a very interesting actor.
Five things i learned about my hipsanics person was that Jennifer Lopez hade two sitters ,and thats she was married to a famous celebrity sean P.Diddy Combs.She was from the Bronz , Newyork , also she was born in 1969 and that she mainly went through all cathloic schools and graaduated from highschool preston high school
my Hispanic person was Selene Marie Gomez she is a actor off of Disney channel. Selene started out as a child on barney & friends. her favorite designer shoe is converse and her best friends are Taylor swift and Demi lovato. Selene is a friendly person she get along well wit others and to me it seem like she never dislike anybody. Her favorite rock bands were paramore and fall out boys and last but not least her celebrity crush was Shia Labeoulf.
The hispanic person I interviewed was Alexa Vega. Five interesting things I learned about her are when she was younger she lived on a farm in Florida, she had 4 chickens as her pets by the names of Pepper, Rooster, Lily, and Rosie, she has a Spy Kids 4 movie coming out on August 19, 2011, she played as a younger Helen Hunter in the movie Twister, and she has a Twitter, Facebook, and Myspace account where you can reach her at. If you don't know who Alexa Vega is, she is the young lady from all the Spy Kids movies and she go by the name Carmen Cortez.
I've learned that Shakira's name means Woman full of grace. She learn to belly dance at the age of four. No one taught her how to perform, she practiced on her own. As a child she didn't do so well when paying attention because she so busy writing in her notebooks about lyrics. But as soon as class was over she looked up at the board and got it just as quick like that.
My hispanic person was Alex Rodriguez. I learned that he been playing professional baseball for 16 years. He started varsity quarterback in high school. He made his professional debut when he was 18. He hit 57 home-runs in one season. He was drafted by the Seattle Mariners.
"About AROD." The Official Site Of Alex Rodriguez. 21 September 2010.
Five things that i learned about my hispanic person is that she is inspiring. She loves to help others by making a change. She started her career at age seven. Selena gomez always loved music and singing. I also learned that she is alot different from her character she play in on wizards of waverly place. "http://www.selenagomez.com/bio"
Jaslene won Americas next top model. she was born in chicago. I learned she modeled before americas next op model. She had a good childhood. When she won americas next top model she got a contract for 100,000.
“Interview” Jaslene gonzalez - top model. September 20, 2010
What I learned about Jessica Alba is that she was Hispanic and I would have never guessed that she was. First I learned that she always had a passion for acting since she was a young child. She found her interest in acting when she was five years old. She took her first acting class when she was twelve and had gotten signed a little after her first acting class. Now she is happily married with a baby. girl.http://www.people.com/people/jessica_alba
The person that i picked for My Interview is Mark Anthony. The Five things that i learned about him is that: His Real Name is Marco Antonio Muniz, he was named after a famous singer He Changed his name to Mark Anthony so they wont get the two confused.He was a back- up singer for a Latin Group called The Latin Rascals. His first single was called Rebel. He Mostly preformed in local clubs in New York. Hes Also Married to Jennifer Lopez and in 2008, welcomed twins, a boy and a girl into the world.
I learned that Fidel Castro has at least eight children.One of Castro's pet projects was a cow called Ubre Blanca,that produced prodigious quantities of milk and became a propaganda tool for Cuba's collectivized agriculture in the 1980s. Castro has survived 634 attempts on his life.Castro holds the Guinness Book of Records title for the longest speech ever delivered at the United Nations
A several groups that I belong to are my family, Friends and basketball teammates. My family requires respect, love, and shelter. Friends is a group that you have fun and go out with basketball teammates receive respect and give respect.
Alani Vasquez is a native of New York City. she is a television host most notable for here work on MTV's Total Request Live. Lala graduated from Howard University. she is the Wife of NBA supertstar Carmelo Anthony and they have one child.
My person that I did my interview on was Donielle Polanco. And the five thing that Learn about her is that She started dancing when she was 4 year old.she learn to dance in her local studio in NY. she act in the movie Step up 2 the streets She also in ninja house. she dance with Janet Jackson, and she also in Omar-ion video touch.And she the only child.
1. I learned that Roberto Clemente was born and raised in Barrio San Anton Carolina, Puerto Rico. 2.In 1954 he signed with Los Angeles Dodgers. 3. In 1955 Roberto Clemente was drafted by the Pittsburgh Pirates. 4. He has over 3000 hits in his career, 4 National League batting titles and also was the World Series MVP in 1971. 5.Roberto Clemente tragically died in a plane crash on December 31, 1972 while he was on route to Nicaragua with relief supplies for earthquake victoms.
1.I learned that Danny Trejo is related to Robert Rodriguez 2.Trejo also always plays a anti-hero 3.Trejo was imprisoned for armed robbery and drug offenses 4.For some reason every character that Trejo plays there name is a knives 5.Trejo second profession would have to be a boxer
1.Learned that George Lopez suffered from a genetic disorder which caused his kidneys to deteriorate. 2.I also learned that Goerge Lopez big break came along when Sandra Bullock encouraged him to do a sitcom,she produced she co produced and made occasional appearances. 3.George Lopez recieved several honors for his work and contributions to the Latino community one of those was Latio spirit award for excellence in television. 4.I learned that some of the movies that made George Lopez big was Ski Patrol and Fatal Instinct. 5.George Lopez was left behind and by his father and left with his grandparents that had bad parenting skillz.
the things that i learned about my Hispanic person was new to me and both shocking. I understood that while interviewing Eva Longoria that I would find information out but i did not think i would have heard . I learned that she was married twice,as a child called an ugly duckling,named on maxims sexiest 100 list foe two years, premiered on the Young And The Restless and she also wants children but Desperate Housewives the show that she currently is working on forbids her to have children while on the show.
The five thing that i learn about my hispanic person was new to me because all saw was his basetball life.In 2003, Manu became the first Argentine ever to play in the NBA Finals. He led the series in steals with 13.He also married a lady name Marianela Orono during the summer of 2002.Manu has his own web site, and also played in the Italian All-Star Game three times. Im happy for picking him because i learn alot..
The five things I've learned about Gloria Estefan is she is an Cuban-American singer. She only had two children by Emilio Estefan, and there son name is Nayib and there daughter name is Emily. Her maiden name is Gloria Maria Milagrosa Fajardo, this is a long name for a women to me. Gloria also a songwriter and a actress as well. The last thing I've learned about Gloria Estefan is she was once in a group, and she had her own talk show too.
1: I learned that her first movie was "Gotta Kick It Up" in year 2002 2: I learned that her name came from the day her and her mother was born on its a holiday to the hispanic community of latin america. 3: I learned that she is engaged 4: I learned all the movies she played in 5: I learned that she delt with adversity and over came it by being her self and accepting her culture.
what i had learn on jennifer lopez that Sun in Leo, Moon in Aries She has two older sisters - Lynda and Leslie. Lynda is now a DJ for WKTU in New York (Lynda Lopez from 10 PM-2 AM) while Leslie is a music teacher.
She was chosen as one of PEOPLE Magazine's "World's Most Beautiful People" in 1997.
She was chosen as one of PEOPLE Magazine's "World's Most Beautiful People" in 1997.
She moved to Manhattan to learn how to dance and used to sleep in the studio where she was practicing.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI learned that Ferdinand Magellan was a Portuguese explorer who sailed for the Spanish king. He only had one great voyage because he was murdered at one of the islands he stopped at. He was discriminated against because he was Portuguese so he had to find anyone who would work for him. His great voyage wasn't so great because out of the five ships that left only one made it back to Spain. Also one of those ships abandoned him in the middle of the journey.
ReplyDelete"Magellan" thinkquest.org Web. 21.Sep.2010
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI learned that antonio Banderas wanted to be a soccer player but got hurt so he couldn't play so he decieded to go in to the drama club and went all over spain.
ReplyDelete1.the first thing i learned was that his real name is Joseph Cartagena.
ReplyDelete2.Fat joe also started Terror squad his on music label back in 1992.
3.Fat Joe's first album was Represent, and was released in 1993.
4.He owns a barbershop, a clothing store called Fat Joe's Halftime, and runs his own fashion line.
5.Fat Joe is married and has three children.
I learned that Benicio Del Toro was born in Puerto Rico and lived in Pennsylvania. He went to college in California. He acted in a play in New York City. He went to school for acting while he was in New York and California. Has starred in many award winning movies.
ReplyDeleteThe things that i have learned about my hispanic person are all interesting to me. She was latin's music most respected vocalist, 2nd child of 14 siblings, ten time grammy nominee, has a street named after her in miami in her honor,and became famous after winning a talent show.
ReplyDelete1.Mark Sanchez is a Mexican Americam.
ReplyDelete2.Mark Sanchez wasn't always at quarterback.
3.Mark Sanchez had a successful year in high school throwing over 2,600 yards.
4.The position he started at before quarterback was line backer and and fullback.
5.Mark Sanchez also made the playoffs i the same year he started which was the 2009-2010 season.
http://www.jockbio.com/Bios/M_Sanchez/M_Sanchez_bio.html
My hispanic person was Sofia Vergara and five things I learned about her is that she recently is engaged to her boy friend Nick loeb. She was born in Columbia on july 7th 19,1972. She also has one son named marlo and he's 19. Before becoming an actress/model she went to college for pre-denistry then dropped out two semesters shy of graduation to become a model.
ReplyDelete("Net glimse")
ReplyDelete"Sofia Vergara Biography ." Net glimse. NetGlimse.com, 2009. Web. 21 Sep 2010.
Juan Carlos the first is the king of spain.
ReplyDeleteEnter the military at seventeen.
Is the grandson to Alfonso the tweleth.
He's been married for over 48 years.
He has three children and four or five grandchildren.
There are alot of things that I learn about my hispanic person Alomar Roberto like he won alot of awards like his first American League award and also most valuable player at the 1992 American League Championship Series.Another thing I learn about my hispanic person is that he started his major league baseball career in 1988 with the San Diego Padres.I learn that Alomer Roberto was rank #8 among the top50 all time.Alomer lowest batting average was .282 in the year 1998 because he had surgery.The last thing I learn about him is that he retire from baseball in the year 2005.
ReplyDeleteThe five things that i learn about my hispanic person is that he attended Polytechnic High School and later Belmont High, he have 13 children from three different women, He lived in Italy and became a major figure in world cinema, he had battle with throat cancer,And he Became a naturalized U.S. citizen in 1947. Anothy Quinn is a very interesting actor.
ReplyDeleteAnthony Quinn ." Anthony Quinn. Web. .
Five things i learned about my hipsanics person was that Jennifer Lopez hade two sitters ,and thats she was married to a famous celebrity sean P.Diddy Combs.She was from the Bronz , Newyork , also she was born in 1969 and that she mainly went through all cathloic schools and graaduated from highschool preston high school
ReplyDeletewww.people.com/people/jennifer_lopez -
my Hispanic person was Selene Marie Gomez she is a actor off of Disney channel. Selene started out as a child on barney & friends. her favorite designer shoe is converse and her best friends are Taylor swift and Demi lovato. Selene is a friendly person she get along well wit others and to me it seem like she never dislike anybody. Her favorite rock bands were paramore and fall out boys and last but not least her celebrity crush was Shia Labeoulf.
ReplyDeletewww.thebaseballpage.com/www.biography.com
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThe hispanic person I interviewed was Alexa Vega. Five interesting things I learned about her are when she was younger she lived on a farm in Florida, she had 4 chickens as her pets by the names of Pepper, Rooster, Lily, and Rosie, she has a Spy Kids 4 movie coming out on August 19, 2011, she played as a younger Helen Hunter in the movie Twister, and she has a Twitter, Facebook, and Myspace account where you can reach her at. If you don't know who Alexa Vega is, she is the young lady from all the Spy Kids movies and she go by the name Carmen Cortez.
ReplyDelete"Alexa Forever." alexa-vega.com. N.p., n.d. Web. 22 Sep 2010. http://www.alexa-vega.com/biography
"Kidz World." Alexa Vega Biography. N.p., n.d. Web. 22 Sep 2010. http://www.kidzworld.com/article/4572-alexa-vega-biography
I've learned that Shakira's name means Woman full of grace. She learn to belly dance at the age of four. No one taught her how to perform, she practiced on her own. As a child she didn't do so well when paying attention because she so busy writing in her notebooks about lyrics. But as soon as class was over she looked up at the board and got it just as quick like that.
ReplyDeleteMy hispanic person was Alex Rodriguez. I learned that he been playing professional baseball for 16 years. He started varsity quarterback in high school. He made his professional debut when he was 18. He hit 57 home-runs in one season. He was drafted by the Seattle Mariners.
ReplyDelete"About AROD." The Official Site Of Alex Rodriguez. 21 September 2010.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteFive things that i learned about my hispanic person is that she is inspiring. She loves to help others by making a change. She started her career at age seven. Selena gomez always loved music and singing. I also learned that she is alot different from her character she play in on wizards of waverly place.
ReplyDelete"http://www.selenagomez.com/bio"
Jaslene won Americas next top model. she was born in chicago. I learned she modeled before americas next op model. She had a good childhood. When she won americas next top model she got a contract for 100,000.
ReplyDelete“Interview” Jaslene gonzalez - top model. September 20, 2010
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteWhat I learned about Jessica Alba is that she was Hispanic and I would have never guessed that she was. First I learned that she always had a passion for acting since she was a young child. She found her interest in acting when she was five years old. She took her first acting class when she was twelve and had gotten signed a little after her first acting class. Now she is happily married with a baby. girl.http://www.people.com/people/jessica_alba
ReplyDeleteThe person that i picked for My Interview is Mark Anthony. The Five things that i learned about him is that:
ReplyDeleteHis Real Name is Marco Antonio Muniz, he was named after a famous singer
He Changed his name to Mark Anthony so they wont get the two confused.He was a back- up singer for a Latin Group called The Latin Rascals. His first single was called Rebel. He Mostly preformed in local clubs in New York. Hes Also Married to Jennifer Lopez and in 2008, welcomed twins, a boy and a girl into the world.
I learned that Fidel Castro has at least eight children.One of Castro's pet projects was a cow called Ubre Blanca,that produced prodigious quantities of milk and became a propaganda tool for Cuba's collectivized agriculture in the 1980s. Castro has survived 634 attempts on his life.Castro holds the Guinness Book of Records title for the longest speech ever delivered at the United Nations
ReplyDeleteA several groups that I belong to are my family, Friends and basketball teammates. My family requires respect, love, and shelter. Friends is a group that you have fun and go out with basketball teammates receive respect and give respect.
ReplyDeleteAlani Vasquez is a native of New York City. she is a television host most notable for here work on MTV's Total Request Live. Lala graduated from Howard University. she is the Wife of NBA supertstar Carmelo Anthony and they have one child.
ReplyDeleteMy person that I did my interview on was Donielle Polanco. And the five thing that Learn about her is that
ReplyDeleteShe started dancing when she was 4 year old.she learn to dance in her local studio in NY.
she act in the movie Step up 2 the streets
She also in ninja house.
she dance with Janet Jackson, and she also in Omar-ion video touch.And she the only child.
1. I learned that Roberto Clemente was born and raised in Barrio San Anton Carolina, Puerto Rico.
ReplyDelete2.In 1954 he signed with Los Angeles Dodgers.
3. In 1955 Roberto Clemente was drafted by the Pittsburgh Pirates.
4. He has over 3000 hits in his career, 4 National League batting titles and also was the World Series MVP in 1971.
5.Roberto Clemente tragically died in a plane crash on December 31, 1972 while he was on route to Nicaragua with relief supplies for earthquake victoms.
1.I learned that Danny Trejo is related to Robert Rodriguez
ReplyDelete2.Trejo also always plays a anti-hero
3.Trejo was imprisoned for armed robbery and drug offenses
4.For some reason every character that Trejo plays there name is a knives
5.Trejo second profession would have to be a boxer
1.Learned that George Lopez suffered from a genetic disorder which caused his kidneys to deteriorate.
ReplyDelete2.I also learned that Goerge Lopez big break came along when Sandra Bullock encouraged him to do a sitcom,she produced she co produced and made occasional appearances.
3.George Lopez recieved several honors for his work and contributions to the Latino community one of those was Latio spirit award for excellence in television.
4.I learned that some of the movies that made George Lopez big was Ski Patrol and Fatal Instinct.
5.George Lopez was left behind and by his father and left with his grandparents that had bad parenting skillz.
the things that i learned about my Hispanic person was new to me and both shocking. I understood that while interviewing Eva Longoria that I would find information out but i did not think i would have heard . I learned that she was married twice,as a child called an ugly duckling,named on maxims sexiest 100 list foe two years, premiered on the Young And The Restless and she also wants children but Desperate Housewives the show that she currently is working on forbids her to have children while on the show.
ReplyDeleteThe five thing that i learn about my hispanic person was new to me because all saw was his basetball life.In 2003, Manu became the first Argentine ever to play in the NBA Finals. He led the series in steals with 13.He also married a lady name Marianela Orono during the summer of 2002.Manu has his own web site, and also played in the Italian All-Star Game three times. Im happy for picking him because i learn alot..
ReplyDeleteThe five things I've learned about Gloria Estefan is she is an Cuban-American singer. She only had two children by Emilio Estefan, and there son name is Nayib and there daughter name is Emily. Her maiden name is Gloria Maria Milagrosa Fajardo, this is a long name for a women to me. Gloria also a songwriter and a actress as well. The last thing I've learned about Gloria Estefan is she was once in a group, and she had her own talk show too.
ReplyDelete1: I learned that her first movie was "Gotta Kick It Up" in year 2002
ReplyDelete2: I learned that her name came from the day her and her mother was born on its a holiday to the hispanic community of latin america.
3: I learned that she is engaged
4: I learned all the movies she played in
5: I learned that she delt with adversity and over came it by being her self and accepting her culture.
The person that i did my interview on was Oscar De La hoya.
ReplyDelete1.I learned that he was a champion in many different weight classes
2.He owns a boxing promotions company called golden boy promotions.
3.He was in the boxing olmpics
4. He was a gold medalist
5. He will be in the boxing hall of fame.
The person That I interviewed was Jose Canseco
ReplyDelete1.He was born July 2,1964 in Havana,Cuba.
2.He won the AL rookie of the year in 1986
3.First person to hit 40 home run and steal 40 basese in a season.
4.He left baseball with 462 career home runs, the 26th best on the career list.
5.He is definite to be in baseball hall of fame.
what i had learn on jennifer lopez that Sun in Leo, Moon in Aries She has two older sisters - Lynda and Leslie. Lynda is now a DJ for WKTU in New York (Lynda Lopez from 10 PM-2 AM) while Leslie is a music teacher.
ReplyDeleteShe was chosen as one of PEOPLE Magazine's "World's Most Beautiful People" in 1997.
She was chosen as one of PEOPLE Magazine's "World's Most Beautiful People" in 1997.
She moved to Manhattan to learn how to dance and used to sleep in the studio where she was practicing.